The Jet 300 treadmill is part of the Reebok Jet Series and features air motion technology in its 150 x 51cm running deck. The cushioning air pods transfer air to adapt to the users’ foot strike - these moving air channels help to reduce ground reaction force to prevent the potential of overuse injuries when running. Ultimately, the unique airflow cushioning helps to reduce joint impact, enabling you to work out for longer.
Powered by a 2.5HP drive motor, the Jet 300 can reach a maximum speed of 20kph. You can easily select the desired speed via the incremental buttons on the console, or the direct speed keys to progressively take you straight to the pace you need to be running at.
The treadmill can be set to 15 different incline levels for uphill running, walking or incline training and offers 27 programs to choose from which when selected, appear on the clear console display.
95% assembled on delivery, the Jet 300 can be up and running in no time plus its soft drop folding mechanism makes it a space saving option for those looking to keep fit without needing to venture to the gym.
Not forgetting those finer details, the Reebok Jet 300 treadmill is MP3 compatible with integrated speakers enabling you to work out to your favourite running soundtracks.
· 1-20kph speed range
· 128 x 64 mm (5.5" diagonal) display window
· 140kg maximum user weight
· 15 levels of electronic incline
· 150 x 51cm running area
· 2.5HP motor
· 27 motivational user programs in total
· Clear, easy to read console
· Cushioning - Air Motion Technology
· Direct speed and incline buttons
· Display functions: incline level, pulse, calories, time, speed, distance and program selected
· Hand pulse sensors
· Headphone jack
· Integrated adjustable cooling fan
· Integrated transport wheels
· Lifetime warranty on treadmill frame, 2 year parts and labour and 10 year motor warranty
· MP3 compatible with integrated speakers (media hub with USB port)
· Quick and easy assembly - 95% assembled on delivery
· Quick start and stop buttons
· Soft touch handlebars and front handlebars with incremental speed and incline buttons
· Soft-drop hydraulic folding mechanism
· Two water bottle holders