Lifegear - Magnetic Treadmill 40160
A magnetic treadmill is a motorless treadmill that creates resistance by using magnetic force. By increasing or decreasing the magnetic pull, you can create a more challenging or less strenuous workout. Fans of this type of treadmill like it because it's easy to store and maintain.
Worth It. A manual treadmill is an inexpensive way to exercise indoors. Automatic treadmills are very expensive and may require yearly maintenance. With a manual treadmill you can avoid weather-related circumstances that may interfere with your workout.
There are almost countless health benefits to regular exercise, including heart strength, weight loss, and decreased insulin resistance. Walking or running on a treadmill is an excellent source of exercise that puts less stress on the body than walking or running on a flat surface outdoors.
· Magnetic Tension Treadmill with Hand Pulse
· Smooth, Quiet, Durable, Compact, and Comfort
· Running Surface: 108 L x 33.5 W (cm)
· Single LCD Display with One Button
· Functions: Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Odometer, and Pulse
· Built-in Tablet / Pad Shelf Holder
Drive / Tension System :
· 6 kg Cast Iron Dual Wheels
· 8-Level Tension Knob to Adjust Resistance
· Built-in Transport Wheels
· Manual Fold for Easy Transport and Storage
· 3-Level Manual Incline