Reebok - 2kg Slam Ball RSB-10228
· Absorbent design for regular, high impact functional training
· Pliant, textured surface to reduce bounce and provide a better grip during workouts
· Reebok 2kg Slam Ball - 23cm diameter
· Sand filling provides a dynamic, weighted movement
· Targets shoulders, triceps, abs, quads and glutes
Measuring 23cm in diameter, the 2kg Reebok Slam Ball features a pliant, textured surface to reduce bounce and provide a better grip during workouts. Overhead weighted ball slams are a great exercise for working the entire body and releasing stress, but this explosive power can take its toll on the ball itself, that's why it's important to choose a ball that can stand unforgiving conditions and tough use.
Available in weight increments of 2kg, 3kg, 4kg, 5kg, 6kg, 8kg, 10kg and 12kg, the rubber-based slam ball can be used to target shoulders, triceps, abs, quads and glutes by slamming to the floor or to the wall. Whatever surface, the absorbent Reebok Slam Ball can handle the high impact.