Reebok - 55cm Gym Ball (RSB-16015)
• Find neutral spine position.
• Learn proper posture.
• Increase lumbar (low back) mobility.
• Increase abdominal and back muscle strength.
• Increase balance and stability.
• Develop overall control and strength of the core body muscles.
• Weighted base for maximum stability
• Anti-burst material
• Helps develop core strength
• Pump included
• 55 cm diameter – ideal for users between 155 – 167 cm
A home gym essential; Reebok Gym balls help target the core to strengthen and tone, whilst the weighted base aids stability and prevents rolling during exercise. Made from anti-burst material, the Reebok Gym ball slowly deflates if punctured to help avoid injury.
Exercise balls -- also known as physioballs, Swiss balls, or fit balls -- are large, vinyl balls you can use to strengthen and stretch your body, improving core stability and balance.
For low back pain, the exercise ball can be used for a variety of purposes, including: