Reebok - One GB40 Exercise Bike(RVON-10101BK)
• Solid 6 kg internal flywheel creates a smooth cycling motion for a consistent cadence
• 8 manual resistance levels allow you to adjust the intensity via the tension dial
• 3 target programmes plus a recovery function help to push your cardio workouts
• No mains power required - train without being tethered to the wall
• Intuitive console with a clear 5.5" LCD screen gives you detailed feedback and complete control
• Integrated hand pulse sensors located on the handles measure and report your pulse
• Real-time feedback metrics include: speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, and RPM
• Built-in tablet and phone holder provides the optimum viewing angle
• Padded comfort saddle delivers complete durability and support
• Dual-adjustable saddle with both vertical and horizontal adjustment
• Saddle height ranges from 65 cm - 95 cm to suit all rider heights
• Easily adjustable foam-coated handlebars help tailor your setup to match your preference
• Durably gripped pedals with easily adjustable straps provide further stability when riding
• Integrated heavy-duty transport wheels make the bike easier to move around your home
• 4 points of floor level adjustment ensure the bike is stable for a better riding experience
• Solid build quality delivers a max. user weight of 110 kg (17st. 5lb)
• Setup dimensions: 100 (L) x 52 (W) x 130 (H) cm
Built to create effective and varied home cardio training, the GB40 One Series Bike is fully equipped to develop your cardio and muscular endurance whilst remaining easy on the joints. With a 6 kg flywheel located at the heart of the GB40, the bike provides a simple and consistent rotation for stronger cycling sessions. Going hand in hand with the flywheel are 8 levels of manual resistance, 3 target programmes and a recovery function; allowing you to push your cardio with diverse home workouts.
Operating without being tethered to the wall, the GB40 gives you the freedom to train anywhere without the need for mains power. Doing away with cumbersome wires, adaptors and sockets, the bike's heavy-duty transport wheels and four points of floor level adjustment make for easy movement, setup and levelling wherever you choose to train.
The hub of your workout is an intuitive control console with a 5.5" LCD screen, delivering complete control over your workouts plus detailed performance feedback including speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, and RPM. Also featuring integrated hand pulse sensors, the GB40 delivers real-time heart rate data for more effective and informed cycling workouts. Complete with a phone/tablet holder the GB40 delivers an optimum viewing angle for your favourite shows or training playlists. Alternatively, the device holder is ideal for following along with any online workout class or pushing yourself through fitness apps; allowing you to join in with endless cycling classes from home.