Reebok - FR20zFloatride Treadmill(RVFR-10121BL)
- Powerful, quiet, energy efficient 2.25 Hp eco-Kinetic motor
- Speed range from 1 – 18 kph (0.6 – 11.2 mph)
- Floatride+ cushioning technology for an ultra-smooth running experience
- 15 levels of power incline to tailor the intensity of the workout
- Quick speed and incline keys located on the hand rests for quick and easy adjustments
- 24 motivational fitness programmes plus 3 user-defined personal programmes
- 3 target modes including distance, time and calories
- Reebok Fitness App compatible – run real world routes, track, plan and analyse runs
- Touch response LED display with adjustable pivot feature and illuminated bezel
The FR20 Floatride features the latest in treadmill technology to push forward the home running experience. Designed completely around the home runner, the FR20 takes the solid, dependability you would expect from a heavy-use commercial treadmill and repackages those same features and benefits into a stylish, minimalist design, built specifically to complement any home environment.
At the heart of the FR20 is the latest eco-Kinetic motor from Reebok, providing impressive power from a compact, quiet and energy-efficient power unit. Housed efficiently under the sleek motor hood, the eco-Kinetic motor reaches a peak output of 2.25 Hp, effortlessly powering the runner to speeds of up to 18 kmph (11.2 mph). Running isn’t just about speed, which is why the endurance of the motor has been rigorously tested to ensure maximum reliability throughout its lifespan. Reebok are so confident in the power and reliability of the eco-Kinetic motor, they stamp it with an industry-leading
Taking inspiration and learnings from the award-winning Floatride running shoe, the FR20 running deck incorporates Floatride+, the latest innovation in treadmill cushioning technology. Strategically placed cushioning zones along the deck help to reduce impact strain on the joints and absorb energy efficiently to provide an energised cushioning experience for an ultra-smooth ride.