Lifegear - Walk Ease Programmable Treadmill (97017)
• Speed Range: 1.0~10 Km/Hr
• Motor Duty: 0.75 HP (Continue); 1.25 HP (Peak)
• Voltage: 220 Volt (110V Available)
• Manual Fold Up
• Built-in Transport Wheels for Easy Transport and Storage
• Running Surface: 98 L x 36 W (cm)
• Single Window with Four Buttons
• Program: 4 Pre-set Programs
• Functions: Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, and Pulse
• Built-in Tablet / Pad Shelf Holder
Treadmills can be used for running, walking, or jogging. And if the terrain is mostly flat where you live, you can simulate uphill and downhill running by adjusting the incline on your treadmill. Running on hills is one of the best ways to burn calories, improve your endurance, and build your strength.
Walking everyday on a treadmill is fine even if it's brisk and you're doing big inclines. Jogging and running if you're taking it easy and don't do more than 30 minutes or so. It very much depends on how you're feeling, you know your own body. It is an exhilarating thing to do exercise, it does make you feel very good.