Body Sculpture - Body Sculpture - Pro Racing Exercise Bike (BC-4732BA-18)(18KG Flywheel)
• 18KG FLYWHEEL The 18KG flywheel on the BC-4732 is designed to ensure you receive the smoothest ride possible by replicating the momentum from a regular bike.
• ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBARS & SEAT The seat is adjustable both horizontally and vertically. The handlebars are height adjustable.
• ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE The BC-4732 has adjustable resistance so that as you progress in your fitness journey your bike can come along with you.
• BUILT FOR COMFORT & DURABILITY The handlebars and elbow pads are neoprene dipped to ensure comfort and durability
• TRANSPORT WHEELS FOR EASY MOVEMENT Perfect for those limited on space at home, the BC-4732 can be easily moved out the way using the built in transport wheels.
• PUNCH BRAKE SYSTEM The utilises a punch brake system in order to to provide the most responsive workout possible.
• SECURE PEDALS The alloy pedals are supported by a toe cage to ensure your feet stay comfortably and firmly planted in place throughout your workout.
• TRACK YOUR PROGRESS The built in computer monitors and displays; (theoretical) calories burned, distance, scan, speed and time to allow you to keep track of your progress easily and make your journey all the more satisfying.
Use Exercise bikes are used for exercise, to increase general fitness, for weight loss, and for training for cycle events. The exercise bike has long been used for physical therapy because of the low-impact, safe, and effective cardiovascular exercise it provides. Keep a steady pace. Does cycling burn fat? Yes. Although your stomach muscles aren't working as hard as your quads or glutes when you're riding, but cycling's aerobic nature means you are burning fat